The data vendor is helping clients comply with US anti-tax evasion regulations by supplying modules for client onboarding, self-assessment and reporting
Thomson Reuters has launched a product to help firms comply with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) by providing modules for client onboarding, self-assessment and reporting. The American regulation requires non-US financial institutions to report on clients with US tax obligations. The self-assessment module of Thomson Reuters' product uses an interview-based approach to guide individuals...
- ASX Taps Metamako Switches for Data Monitoring, Timestamping
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch