Vangelis Tsianaxis has joined Deloitte as a managing consultant in its enterprise risk services unit. In his new role, Tsianaxis will be working on data management and related regulatory issues.
Previously, Tsianaxis was a global data management and anti-money laundering executive at Citi in London. He is a recognized authority on the legal entity identifier and has shared his analysis in Inside Reference Data webcasts. Tsianaxis continues to be based in London with Deloitte.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?