The DataScope Workflow License is designed to reduce the costs of running order management systems by giving users access to a combination of reference data, pricing data and technical indicators
Thomson Reuters has launched a product that promises to cut the costs of running order management systems (OMS) by giving users access to a combination of reference data, pricing data and technical indicators. The DataScope Workflow License (DWL) brings together reference data from more than 600 sources and 250 exchanges around the world. Kate Toumazi, Thomson Reuters' London-based head of front...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side