Working groups within the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) are working to meet a June deadline for mortgage-backed securities (MBSs) margin requirements and to revisit total portfolio value (TPV) standards, according to Jan Snitzer, chair of ISITC.
ISITC's Settlements Working Group is collaborating with the Asset Managers Forum (AMF), a division of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma) to meet the June deadline set by
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management