UK regulator the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) second TechSprint hackathon event, held in Cambridge, UK on Nov. 9 and 10, yielded potential future technology solutions, but more importantly lived up to its aim of fostering collaboration around the development of regulatory technology (regtech) solutions, according to participants in the event.
Some 100 developers from 30 organizations─including financial services firms, technology providers, start-ups and academic institutions─took part in the two-day event, the theme of which was "unlocking regulatory reporting." The organizations were split into nine teams, which compete for prizes and commendations in four categories by working together to produce a prototype or proof of concept....
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership