New York-based enterprise data management technology provider GoldenSource has integrated Intercontinental Exchange's Apex pricing and reference data delivery service with its own data management platform, to give clients more scalable access to the data assets of ICE Data Services and its Interactive Data business.
GoldenSource has provided access to ICE's content for 10 years, but officials say the new integration with Apex will provide a scalable way for clients to manage data operations, risk exposure, and regulatory requirements. "We view Apex as next-generation technology for data delivery platforms, and we believe the integration with the Apex delivery platform can offer significant benefits to GoldenSource's...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership