Regulatory reporting and risk management solutions provider AxiomSL is to open an office in the financial center of Dubai, to allow it to respond more flexibly to clients in the UAE and other parts of the Middle East and Africa as regulation evolves across the region.
Tariq Hajwane, who joined AxiomSL as head of business development for MEA in September, will head the Dubai office. Hajwane was previously sales manager for analytical applications at Oracle Financial Services, prior to which he was a salesperson for enterprise risk solutions at Moody's Analytics. He has also served as a senior pre-sales and implementation specialist at Misys Sophis, a team leader...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires