Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua summarizes recent reporting about continuing conflicts over identifier and tax regulations and standards
Conflicts between European and US regulators are setting the stage for a distraction from data management improvement possibilities. Those possibilities include advances in cloud computing.
- SIFMA To Appeal SEC Judge's Market Data Fees Ruling
- Citisoft Appoints New CEO & COO
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- Post-Brexit, Market Data Vendors Predict Uncertain Future