Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua summarizes recent reporting about continuing conflicts over identifier and tax regulations and standards
Conflicts between European and US regulators are setting the stage for a distraction from data management improvement possibilities. Those possibilities include advances in cloud computing.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won