Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua summarizes recent reporting about continuing conflicts over identifier and tax regulations and standards
Conflicts between European and US regulators are setting the stage for a distraction from data management improvement possibilities. Those possibilities include advances in cloud computing.
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates