Industry experts are pointing out potential problems with the legal entity identifier
The compatibility of the legal entity identifier with other key identifiers has emerged as an issue for data managers. Sorting out this conflict is necessary if the LEI is to become a 'game changer.'
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group