Inside Reference Data's recent webcast on corporate actions raises questions on automation of processing
Basic corporate actions event set-up may be less conducive to automation because of manual exception processing requirements.
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- CustomerMatrix Co-Founders Discuss Latest Round of Funding
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- (Still) Deconstructing the Flash Crash
Back to Top