Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua describes the tension between keeping pricing method documentation concise and pursuing multi-sourced pricing models.
Investment management firms dealing with pricing and valuation services, or providing those services themselves, are addressing transparency and credibility issues by weighing the value of keeping documentation concise against using a complex mix of multiple sources.
- Solace Hiring Spree Bolsters Financial Focus
- Artivest Partners with BlackRock & Appoints New CCO
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016: Important Changes
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 37: CBOE-Bats Deal, Machine Learning for Social Media
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise