Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua describes the tension between keeping pricing method documentation concise and pursuing multi-sourced pricing models.
Investment management firms dealing with pricing and valuation services, or providing those services themselves, are addressing transparency and credibility issues by weighing the value of keeping documentation concise against using a complex mix of multiple sources.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data