Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua describes the tension between keeping pricing method documentation concise and pursuing multi-sourced pricing models.
Investment management firms dealing with pricing and valuation services, or providing those services themselves, are addressing transparency and credibility issues by weighing the value of keeping documentation concise against using a complex mix of multiple sources.
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination