Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua describes the tension between keeping pricing method documentation concise and pursuing multi-sourced pricing models.
Investment management firms dealing with pricing and valuation services, or providing those services themselves, are addressing transparency and credibility issues by weighing the value of keeping documentation concise against using a complex mix of multiple sources.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk