Data managers should be prepared for "Balkanized" fragmentation in data management, due to nation-centric rulemaking, should globalized and harmonized rules efforts fail.
Data managers ought to be ready for both fragmented and harmonized sets of rules, especially if "extraterritoriality" is going to win out, as a derivatives industry association official says.
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics