The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision's latest guidance on Basel III capital adequacy requirements finds the regulator suddenly getting strict.
The committee's just-issued collateral rules take a much harder line than the liquidity requirements it issued months ago as guidance on compliance with its Basel III regulation.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- P&V Taps Moody's Service For Solvency II
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed