Solvency II and Fatca regulation developments, along with the applications of metadata figure prominently in industry discussions reported in the July 2013 issue of Inside Reference Data
IRD editor Michael Shashoua describes how Solvency II is driving innovation and metadata is being applied to Fatca compliance, among other recent developments.
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board