While the public sector continues its work on establishing the legal entity identifier, vendors are deciding how they can use the identifier to create new products and services
The creation of the legal entity identifier provides an opportunity for vendors to offer cross-referencing services between the new entity identifier and others which are already in use today.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?