While the public sector continues its work on establishing the legal entity identifier, vendors are deciding how they can use the identifier to create new products and services
The creation of the legal entity identifier provides an opportunity for vendors to offer cross-referencing services between the new entity identifier and others which are already in use today.
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands