While the public sector continues its work on establishing the legal entity identifier, vendors are deciding how they can use the identifier to create new products and services
The creation of the legal entity identifier provides an opportunity for vendors to offer cross-referencing services between the new entity identifier and others which are already in use today.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools