While the public sector continues its work on establishing the legal entity identifier, vendors are deciding how they can use the identifier to create new products and services
The creation of the legal entity identifier provides an opportunity for vendors to offer cross-referencing services between the new entity identifier and others which are already in use today.
- Post-Brexit, Market Data Vendors Predict Uncertain Future
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony