Chief data officers have to get business and technology staffs to work together, and also rely on getting clout within their firms.
Chief data officers must bring together several facets of organization and business units to be effective at managing data within their firms. They must obtain influence in their firm and also get technologists to work with business professionals.
- Intrinio Adds IEX Pricing, Eyes More XBRL Data
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- Archive360 Launches Unstructured Data Retention Platform
- Mariner's CTO Discusses Blending Old Servers with New Cloud-Based Solutions
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM