Chief data officers have to get business and technology staffs to work together, and also rely on getting clout within their firms.
Chief data officers must bring together several facets of organization and business units to be effective at managing data within their firms. They must obtain influence in their firm and also get technologists to work with business professionals.
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service