Chief data officers have to get business and technology staffs to work together, and also rely on getting clout within their firms.
Chief data officers must bring together several facets of organization and business units to be effective at managing data within their firms. They must obtain influence in their firm and also get technologists to work with business professionals.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg