Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua notes key themes discussed at the Toronto Financial Information Summit on June 10
Data management challenges under rising costs and regulation, Canada's own issues with implementing the legal entity identifier, and debate over who is responsible for data quality were all part of the agenda at the Toronto event in 2014.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service