During an Inside Reference Data webinar on October 17, industry experts discussed the latest developments in implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI).
The introduction of a new, unique legal entity identifier (LEI) has been the key topic of discussion in the reference data industry in recent years. With growing awareness of the importance of global standardization, many data managers have taken an active role in activities aimed at introducing an LEI to help mitigate risk. The challenge now is for firms to modify systems and processes to prepare for the introduction of the new standard.
• LEI update: What are the latest developments?
• What are the main challenges faced in the LEI implementation process?
• How important is it to persuade the global regulatory community to adopt the LEI in their rule-making?
- Jeff Hole, Vice President, GOLDMAN SACHS
- Vangelis Tsianaxis, Global Data Management AML, CITI
- Marc Murphy, CEO, FENERGO
- Scott Preiss, Vice President, CUSIP GLOBAL SERVICES
Moderator: Michael Shashoua, Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
More from Inside Reference Data
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads. Do you have bespoke requirements?
19 Jun 2013
27 Jun 2013
10 Jul 2013
10 Sep 2013
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...
With the launch of a new legal entity identifier (LEI) looming, the financial services industry needs to get ready to ensure efficient and timely implementation...