Rimes Technologies recently published the Rimes 2015 Buy-Side Survey, a body of research that polled 120 department heads and senior professionals from a range of North American, EMEA and Asia-Pacific buy-side firms. This webcast covers many of the findings to have emerged from the Rimes survey.
The survey covers data management best practices, data quality and costs, and respondents' data management expectations for the year ahead.
• Sarah Hymers, business information manager, Majedie Asset Management
• Bruno Giordano, vice president, data governance systems, Brown Brothers Harriman
• Steve Cheng, global head of data management solutions, Rimes Technologies
• Moderator: Victor Anderson, editor-in-chief, Waters
Issues covered in this webcast include:
• Buy-side firms' data management priorities for the coming year, especially with respect to data quality
• The challenges facing buy-side firms with respect to their ability to source clean, reliable and timely datasets to support a range of business activities
• The buy side's increased interest in more disciplined data governance strategies and activities
• Buy-side firms using third-party partners or service providers for their reference and benchmark data needs, and how they should go about selecting a potential partner
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails