Officials say Capital Group chose Bloomberg BVAL for its broad pricing coverage of almost a million municipal bonds each day, access to in-house evaluation teams, and transparency into the vendor’s pricing models. Bloomberg creates the evaluated prices using a quantitative approach that first values actively traded bonds and applies that to derive relative value prices for comparable but less liquid securities.
“We have made strategic investments in the quality and coverage of our evaluated pr
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?