BNY Mellon Asset Servicing has promoted Matthew Cox to the new position of head of global project support, strategy and risk. He reports into Brendan Potter, managing director and global head of global securities data management for BNY Mellon Asset Servicing, based in New York.
Cox continues to be based in London and will be responsible for co-ordinating all securities data management project activities globally.
Terri Wight has joined BNY Mellon from Northern Trust and will assume Cox's old po
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?