Faura is the head of research and development for innovative initiatives at the Spanish bank.
“We are witnessing a rapid evolution of blockchain technology towards enterprise-grade readiness, unraveling the enormous possibilities of shared ledgers and smart contracts. I think it is now time to work collectively to better understand how this technology can effectively be used in a compliant and secure way,” Faura said in a statement. “The goal is to advance the use of blockchain technology in order to offer customers services that are more efficient, faster and safer for numerous financial transactions.”
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition