Europe publishes enhanced regulation for CSDs.
The European Commission has published its proposed regulation for improving the efficiency of central securities depositories (CSDs). The regulation, which overhauls existing loose structures for post-trade settlement in the European Union, aims to harmonize procedures across the continent, as well as bring time horizons for settlement into line for operational improvements. Other provisions include...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out