More interesting than what Big Data is, is what it could be. Five experts gave their opinions on a Big Data utopia.
For Edd Patterson, the Big Data endgame is the ability to take tick data, over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives data, social media data, and other kinds of data from far-flung sources, and drop it all into a single repository. From that repository, says the CTO of operational database provider MarkLogic, the data could be indexed and quickly fed to applications. The ability to collect such disparate...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: May 21-27
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting