More interesting than what Big Data is, is what it could be. Five experts gave their opinions on a Big Data utopia.
For Edd Patterson, the Big Data endgame is the ability to take tick data, over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives data, social media data, and other kinds of data from far-flung sources, and drop it all into a single repository. From that repository, says the CTO of operational database provider MarkLogic, the data could be indexed and quickly fed to applications. The ability to collect such disparate...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out