Cherry-picking and data interpretation strategies remain topics of lively debate.
Latency needs no introduction as a frontline priority for the execution of high-frequency trading (HFT)—and while that priority borders upon the self-evident, it also leaves more than a little room for controversy. At this week's North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, few subjects discussed during the trading technologies panels ignited truly categorical disagreement—with one...
- Colt, Koscom Agree Connectivity Partnership
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push