Cherry-picking and data interpretation strategies remain topics of lively debate.
Latency needs no introduction as a frontline priority for the execution of high-frequency trading (HFT)—and while that priority borders upon the self-evident, it also leaves more than a little room for controversy. At this week's North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, few subjects discussed during the trading technologies panels ignited truly categorical disagreement—with one...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- P&V Taps Moody's Service For Solvency II
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed