Opportunities for system transformation, better swaps data could go some way toward balancing the costs of new regulation, according to speakers at the North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York on Tuesday.
When it comes to ongoing transformation in the US over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives markets, even the most polished sell-side voices often find their words tending toward the superlative and colorful. A panel on swap execution facilities (SEFs) at the North American Trading Architecture Summit was no exception, as technology managers from Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Deutsche Bank and Citi debated...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning