When Chile decided to develop its derivatives trading capabilities, Brazil was happy to help. The cooperation agreement could signal big things for the broader market.
Last month, Brazilian exchange BM&FBovespa (BVMF) announced it would help Chile's Santiago Stock Exchange (BCS) build its own derivatives exchange. But the agreement is not just about derivatives, and not just about Chile. BVMF is the sixth largest derivatives exchange in the world by volume and the largest in Latin America. While its neighbors have fully functional, though small, equity exchanges...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- BNY Mellon CIO: Blockchain Useful for Resiliency