When Chile decided to develop its derivatives trading capabilities, Brazil was happy to help. The cooperation agreement could signal big things for the broader market.
Last month, Brazilian exchange BM&FBovespa (BVMF) announced it would help Chile's Santiago Stock Exchange (BCS) build its own derivatives exchange. But the agreement is not just about derivatives, and not just about Chile. BVMF is the sixth largest derivatives exchange in the world by volume and the largest in Latin America. While its neighbors have fully functional, though small, equity exchanges...
- Focus on Technology for Better Risk Management
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting