From the smallest startup to the largest financial institution, protecting the intellectual property (IP) that drives technology has become a more complicated—but also, potentially more profitable—process.
Financial technology has never been more litigious, and one need only look at the recent, years-long Australian litigation around low-latency provider Zeptonics and HFT firm Zomojo to understand IP's importance to the industry. However, Joe Beyers, who held a variety of leadership roles at Hewlett-Packard (HP) before heading up the computing giant's IP licensing team, says there are ways to make the...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Agile: More Mentality Than Methodology