If there is one misunderstood technology in the market today, it has to be complex event processing (CEP). Due to the bespoke nature of the environments in which CEP engines are deployed, it's hard to get objective performance benchmark numbers without actually deploying each platform in the individual environment-which can prove expensive and time-consuming for firms.
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0