The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has finished testing a local area network-based data distribution system using DataCode Inc.'s RT-Netfeed software running on IBM microprocessors. The system, expected to go live April 1, will allow member firms' floor traders to display the Merc's real-time quotation information as well as pages of data from Reuters Holdings PLC and Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters