The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has finished testing a local area network-based data distribution system using DataCode Inc.'s RT-Netfeed software running on IBM microprocessors. The system, expected to go live April 1, will allow member firms' floor traders to display the Merc's real-time quotation information as well as pages of data from Reuters Holdings PLC and Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems...
- A Hard Day’s Night: KYC Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs