The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has finished testing a local area network-based data distribution system using DataCode Inc.'s RT-Netfeed software running on IBM microprocessors. The system, expected to go live April 1, will allow member firms' floor traders to display the Merc's real-time quotation information as well as pages of data from Reuters Holdings PLC and Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- SGX Taps IPC for Chicago-Singapore Trading, Data Hub Connectivity
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out