James Rundle, deputy editor, sell side of Waters and WatersTechnology.com, speaks with Richard Bentley, vice president, financial services at Software AG about the firm's recent Sell-Side Technology Awards win.
Software AG won the Best Sell-Side Complex-Event Processing Technology category at the awards for its Apama platform. The firm acquired Apama from Progress Software last year.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?