TOKYO-In order to boost the performance of its trading offerings in the Asia-Pacific markets, trading technology provider MetaBit plans to embed low-latency, high-throughout Solace 3260 Content Routers from hardware-based middleware and messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, officials plan to announce tomorrow, May 26.
MetaBit will integrate the routers into its XiliX FIX-enabled lightweight order management system (OMS) and its FIX-enabled Market Liquidity Hub (MLH), according to vendor officials. Solace has been investing in the Asia-Pacific region for the past three years and has several clients there, according to Larry Neumann, senior vice president of marketing for Solace Systems. MetaBit was looking to offer...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product — Numerix
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Front-Office Execution Platform — Fidessa