NEW YORK-Investment banks looking to outsource now have a consistent electronic method of capturing data privacy and information technology security as Portland, Ore.-headquartered Collaborative Software Initiative (CSI) is in the midst of developing an open-source application to support the financial services consortium BIT's Standard Assessments Program's vendor questionnaire, say officials.
"We're starting beta testing now," says Stuart Cohen, CEO of CSI, who says he expects the project to be completed by the end of the year.The project's goal is to allow financial institutions to make vendor data more readily available via Web service front-end application for collecting and editing shared assessment submissions as well as an XML schema for validating and accepting the submissions as...
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Golden Copy: Untapped Goldmine
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service