barcelona-Operators of the Vienna Stock Exchange have moved the launch of the exchange's new derivatives trading system to April 26 due to a third-party migration issue, officials tell DWT .
The new Eurex-based platform, provided by Deutsche Börse, was slated to go live on March 22 and replace the bourse's legacy OMex trading platform provided by Nasdaq OMX, according to Vienna Stock Exchange CEO Michael Buhl, who spoke at the World Exchange Congress 2010 last week. The Eurex technology was successfully implemented for the Vienna exchange earlier this month, according to Eurex officials....
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards