barcelona-Operators of the Vienna Stock Exchange have moved the launch of the exchange's new derivatives trading system to April 26 due to a third-party migration issue, officials tell DWT .
The new Eurex-based platform, provided by Deutsche Börse, was slated to go live on March 22 and replace the bourse's legacy OMex trading platform provided by Nasdaq OMX, according to Vienna Stock Exchange CEO Michael Buhl, who spoke at the World Exchange Congress 2010 last week. The Eurex technology was successfully implemented for the Vienna exchange earlier this month, according to Eurex officials....
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm