Brazilian exchange operator BM&F Bovespa has chosen the StreamBase Complex Event Processing (CEP) platform for its real-time data processing, making it the first Latin American exchange that StreamBase serves. The exchange plans to integrate StreamBase CEP into its multi-asset-class trading infrastructure that is accessible through the CME Globex trading platform. StreamBase CEP will replace legacy...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Opening Cross: ‘Perceived’ Value and Playing to Win in the Name Game