Chris Church, CEO of the Americas and global head of securities at Swift, explains what visitors can expect from Sibos 2011 in Toronto. Waters: What is the theme of this year's Sibos event? Chris Church, Swift: We looked at the world around us and saw four major themes developing in financial services: regulation, technology, a changing landscape, and an increased focus on global local perspectives....
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board