Remedies fail to move Commission on monopoly concerns.
The European Commission (EC) has blocked the proposed merger of NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Börse, citing antitrust issues. The move from the EC, widely expected in the build up to today's announcement, stems from the Commission's long-running investigation into the planned deal. The results of that investigation led the EC to state that any such entity created by merger would, in effect, control...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- A Hard Day’s Night: KY3P Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform