Sharia-compliant investment arm implements new technology.
Cappinova Investment Bank has completed its implementation of the ETHIX Core solution for Islamic banking from International Turnkey Systems (ITS) Group.
The system provides technologies for automated branch management, internet banking, treasury services and Islamic investment management. Cappinova is the Sharia-compliant investment arm of the Bahrain Bank of Kuwait (BBK).
"Despite tough market conditions, the Islamic banking and investment sector continues to show promise and positive growth on a global scale," says Naveed Anjum, director and head of operations and support at Capinnova. "To drive our leadership position in the industry, we decided to deploy the ETHIX Core to enhance our services in the three main business units: Asset Management, Private Equity and Corporate Finance."
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence