After 12 years on the job, Deutsche Bank's local head is moving to an advisory role.
Seth Waugh has decided to step down as CEO of Deutsche Bank Americas, though a successor has not been identified yet. Waugh will remain as CEO through the selection and transition process. He will then transition to an advisory role. Waugh has been CEO of the region since April 2000. "Seth has been a critical driver of Deutsche Bank's impressive development in the Americas as well a cherished advisor...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product — Nasdaq
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool