After 12 years on the job, Deutsche Bank's local head is moving to an advisory role.
Seth Waugh has decided to step down as CEO of Deutsche Bank Americas, though a successor has not been identified yet. Waugh will remain as CEO through the selection and transition process. He will then transition to an advisory role. Waugh has been CEO of the region since April 2000. "Seth has been a critical driver of Deutsche Bank's impressive development in the Americas as well a cherished advisor...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power