Valdi to be used for automated and program trading, multi-leg and inter-product/cross-market strategies, and algorithmic trading.
BZ WBK Brokerage has selected SunGard's Valdi order management system (OMS) for trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
The Polish broker also joins SunGard's Global Network and will use Valdi for automated and program trading, multi-leg and inter-product/cross-market strategies, and algorithmic trading.
"SunGard's Valdi OMS and trading tools provide comprehensive and proven functionality for our trading floor and market-making team," says Piotr Busz, IT director at BZ WBK Brokerage. "We will use the solution's connectivity features and the SunGard Global Network membership to access international markets, and help us expand services to our clients."
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies