Rod Banus was brought on in customer relations two days after CEO Thomas Leaver steps down.
The Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME) continues to make changes in its executive suite. It has appointed Rod Banus head of customer relations. Two days earlier, CEO Thomas Leaver announced that he was leaving after six years with the commodities exchange. Leaver was hired in 2006 as COO before taking the top spot in 2008. A transition committee has been appointed to oversee the search for his replacement....
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights