Industry veteran to expand European client base.
Technology consultancy Capco has appointed Tara Brady as a partner and member of its European team.
Brady will take on responsibility for expanding the company's consulting practice across the continent, particularly in key markets such as the United Kingdom, France and Germany. Prior to his new role at Capco, Brady was the CEO at Calyx Group, and served as the CEO of Getronics, as well as director of financial services at Logica.
Along with a senior role at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Brady was a visiting professor at Cass Business School, and authored Rules Of The Game, a Financial Times bestseller.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3