Industry veteran to expand European client base.
Technology consultancy Capco has appointed Tara Brady as a partner and member of its European team.
Brady will take on responsibility for expanding the company's consulting practice across the continent, particularly in key markets such as the United Kingdom, France and Germany. Prior to his new role at Capco, Brady was the CEO at Calyx Group, and served as the CEO of Getronics, as well as director of financial services at Logica.
Along with a senior role at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Brady was a visiting professor at Cass Business School, and authored Rules Of The Game, a Financial Times bestseller.
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio