Industry veteran to expand European client base.
Technology consultancy Capco has appointed Tara Brady as a partner and member of its European team.
Brady will take on responsibility for expanding the company's consulting practice across the continent, particularly in key markets such as the United Kingdom, France and Germany. Prior to his new role at Capco, Brady was the CEO at Calyx Group, and served as the CEO of Getronics, as well as director of financial services at Logica.
Along with a senior role at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Brady was a visiting professor at Cass Business School, and authored Rules Of The Game, a Financial Times bestseller.
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies