The latest version of WebICE allows for customized strategy building and a position keeper.
IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) has released version 12.6 of WebICE, the browser-based front-end to ICE's electronic futures trading platform, as well as other ICE platform improvements, including additional support for customized trading strategies.
Version 12.6 will introduce a custom spread engine that gives participants the ability to build customized strategies, view implied spread prices for these strategies and automatically execute them based on current prices for the individual legs. It also features a position keeper to monitor positions and profit-and-loss (P&L) across all products traded on ICE.
The ICE platform offers access to both ICE futures and over-the-counter (OTC) markets through WebICE and application programming interfaces (APIs) with sub-millisecond response times across all markets, according to the exchange.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out