Global heads of product development, and spot platform and market risk appointed.
ICAP's foreign exchange (FX) trading platform EBS has appointed two people to senior positions within the company.
Nichola Hunter will take on the role of global head of product development, responsible for strategic direction. Previously, Hunter served as global head of client services and liquidity management at EBS and BrokerTec, having been at ICAP for eight years.
John Schoen, meanwhile, has been appointed as the global head of spot platform and market risk, reporting in to Hunter. A ten-year veteran at EBS, Schoen was previously the regional product manager for EMEA.
EBS provides electronic trading capability for non-deliverable FX forwards, non-deliverable FX swaps, spot FX and precious metals.
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC