Polish investment banking firm will use Valdi solutions for a range of trading functions.
Polish investment banking firm Trigon has chosen SunGard's Valdi direct market access (DMA) and order management solutions (OMS) in support of its trading, FIX connectivity, and trade-order routing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
"Central and Eastern Europe are strong areas of focus and expertise for SunGard. We are delivering tailored-to-market solutions to help Trigon and other customers leverage the growth opportunities in this emerging market," says Philippe Carré, global head of connectivity for SunGard's capital markets business.
Ease of use was highlighted for the choice by Trigon.
"We were impressed by Valdi's trader workstation functionality and the user-friendliness of the solution for our trading floor. The Valdi trading tools will help us grow our business as we look to expand to new markets," says Ryszard Czerwinski, managing partner at Trigon.
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations