Colt to provide low-latency connectivity to NYSE Euronext, following the exchange’s decision to open its Basildon, UK, datacenter to third-party network providers.
European network provider Colt will become the first vendor to provide low-latency connectivity to NYSE Euronext’s Basildon, UK, datacenter, following the exchange operator’s decision to open the facility to carrier access. Colt will enable members to co-locate at NYSE Euronext's Liffe and Deutsche Börse's Eurex datacenters, which allows a choice of connectivity partner, according to Andy Young,...
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands