Partners bring IT, data normalization experience.
US investment bank Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) has announced the appointments of two new partners, Christopher Remondi and Bill Rosensweig, both of whom have technology backgrounds.
New Jersey-based Remondi is BBH's global head of IT, with responsibility for systems infrastructure and application development, as well as technology strategy across all of the bank's business lines.
Rosensweig, working in Hong Kong, heads BBH's investor services clients in the Asia-Pacific region, directing the bank's subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Japan and its Beijing Representative Office. Previously, he was responsible for BBH's US Infomediary service, a data normalization and redistribution offering for the bank's clients.
"We are delighted to welcome Chris and Bill into the partnership. They have both made valuable contributions to our firm and will continue to play an important role in the future of our businesses," says Douglas Donahue, BBH managing partner.
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires
- Thomson Reuters, BestX Partner on Buy-Side FX TCA
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Data Management Product—IHS Markit