Former SEC staffer assigned to CCO position at exchange group.
The Chicago Board Options Exchange Group (CBOE) has announced that it has appointed Alexandra M Albright to the newly-created position of chief compliance officer for its affiliated exchanges.
The CBOE comprises of the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the C2 Options Exchange, the CBOE Futures Exchange and CBOE Stock Exchange. Albright's remit will include the implementation of policies for self-regulatory responsibilities, as well as existing compliance with US Security Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) regulations.
Most recently, Albright was an attorney at Chicago-based Kirkland and Ellis LLP, focusing on compliance, litigation and corporate finance. From 2001-2006, she worked in a series of senior roles at the SEC, in the offices of trading practices, municipal securities and market surveillance during her time there.
Albright will assume the position at CBOE from 23 April, and report into president and COO Edward Tilly, as well as the regulatory oversight committee.
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- GLEIF CEO: LEI Registrations Will Hit Target By 2020