Through the LSE's FIX Gateway traders will gain access to over 50 global emerging markets across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The London Stock Exchange Group's FIX Gateway has linked up with Marco Polo Europe, a fully electronic order-routing system focused on emerging and frontier markets, to gain access to over 50 global emerging markets across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. LSE's FIX Gateway is a global message-routing service for orders, indications of interest and requests for quotes to a...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence