The StarMine SmartRatios model uses predictive estimates to assess the health of 35,000 publicly traded companies.
Thomson Reuters has introduced a new model that includes forward-looking analyst estimates to assess the credit risk of publicly traded companies. Automated traders can incorporate it via a daily data feed as well as through desktops like Thomson Reuters Eikon, Thomson ONE for Investment Management and the newly-released Datastream Professional. The StarMine SmartRatios Credit Risk Model is a default...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio