The StarMine SmartRatios model uses predictive estimates to assess the health of 35,000 publicly traded companies.
Thomson Reuters has introduced a new model that includes forward-looking analyst estimates to assess the credit risk of publicly traded companies. Automated traders can incorporate it via a daily data feed as well as through desktops like Thomson Reuters Eikon, Thomson ONE for Investment Management and the newly-released Datastream Professional. The StarMine SmartRatios Credit Risk Model is a default...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools